Liven up the winter season with this fun fruit salad. Add an extra some fun and a healthy feel to your winter salad.
- 4 cups of green salad mix (kale, Swiss chard, baby spinach)
- ½ fennel bulb, sliced thin
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 tangerine, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons of pepitas, or pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of feta cheese
- Toss all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over with Pomegranate Rosemary Vinaigrette.
- Serve as an appetizer or accompanied with a side dish.