In the contemporary cuisines there are dishes, which can bring you joy and happiness. Don’t you believe us? In vain! These healthy cookies are able to bring good mood and share positive emotions. Are you ready? We are starting!
List of required products:
- 1 cup of melted butter;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 3 teaspoons of flavored vanilla;
- 2 teaspoons typical baking soda;
- 1 teaspoon salt;
- 5 cups tasty chocolate chips;
- per 2 cups sweetened coconut and chopped almonds;
- per 1 1/2 cups white and brown sugar;
- 4 1/2 cups of ordinary flour.
Begin to cook
- First of all it is recommended to pre-heat your oven up to 190° Celsius. Grease your baking tray a bit.
- Now combine all the dry ingredients mentioned above and set them aside for a while.
- Take the large bowl, in which you will have to mix and then to whisk your butter and both types of sugars together.
- Beat the eggs one by one and stir them with vanilla.
- All the dry ingredients should be stirred until they remind homogeneous mass.
- After that it is time to add there the chocolate chips, as well as prepared coconut and almonds.
- Take a spoon, which will help you to drop the prepared mass to the cookie sheets.
- The average time which you need to bake your cookies is 8 to 10 minutes. Cool them on baking sheet for about 5 minutes and only then take away completely.