- 5 overripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 free range eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Honey and Butter for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F.
- Grease a 9×5 inch bread pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the mashed bananas, ricotta, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add the flour and whisk until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Transfer to the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Drizzle with honey if desired or spread butter on the warm slices and serve.