Recently we have cooked such a wonderful pie. Everybody in our surroundings appreciated it significantly and everyone was unanimous in the opinion that this is one of the most delicious recipes ever. And this is really so. A berry cake with white chocolate turns out to be incredibly delicious!
You can cook the dessert absolutely with different berries to your taste. So it is up to you to decide. But, please, remembers that depending on the chosen berries, you need to change the amount of sugar. Today we have used raspberries in preparation.
What products to take
- 80 ml — cold water;
- 250 g — powdered sugar;
- 1 lemon;
- 8 — egg yolks;
- 5 g. — salt;
- 700 g — flour;
- 280 g — butter.
Begin to cook
- Mix the butter, flour and salt. The resulting mass should resemble crumbs.
- After that it is necessary to grate the lemon zest.
- Whisk the yolks, adding zest to the powdered sugar.
- Whisked yolks are added to the dough. After that pour some water and beat everything with the help of the mixer to homogeneity.
- The dough turns out to be elastic and rather soft.
- Divide it into two portions, then wrap it in special film and put for 1-2 hours into the fridge.
- Then we take the dough out, roll it into thin layers, which are not wider than 2-3 mm thick.
- We send the layers for half an hour into the fridge again.
- One layer is laid out in a form and covered with paper for baking. We have to form the skirting boards as well.
- We send the future dish to a preheated up to 170 degrees oven and bake until it becomes half-ready.
- In a certain time we get it out and leave to cool.
- Melt the chocolate, pour it on our cake and put the future pie into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and lemon juice to the berries.
- We spread the filling on the cake.
- From the second layer we cut strips and twist them into spirals.
- We decorate the top of the pie with spirals, set to bake for half an hour.
- The cake should be cooled in the mold and then cut.
After preparing such a pie at least once, do not be surprised, please. You will want to prepare it again and again. It is very tasty indeed!