Healthy muffins in a few minutes. Here is the fastest recipe to bake muffins.
If you found in your refrigerator a little stale of cottage cheese, the first idea you most probably have, is to make a cheese cake. With this recepie we add an alternative to your ideas, which is to bake muffins.
These muffins can be considered as a good snack and will be appreciated by those, who like «julienne» and cheese platter. All you need is chicken eggs and hard cheese and other ingredients that are available in every kitchen.
List of required ingredients
- 2 pcs chicken eggs
- 1 pc tomato
- 200 gr cottage cheese
- 50 gr hard cheese
- 1pc sweet pepper
- Greenery, salt and wheat flour by your preference.
- To start, wash the tomato and sweet pepper. Cut them and greens (preferably finer).
- Pour out the cottage cheese and beat the eggs in the bowl. Rub the mixture. Pour wheat flour, chopped greenery, vegetables, and grated hard cheese. Mix these all.
- Using a spoon, put the mass in an advance prepared forms (the best choice will be the forms for baking cupcakes).
- Put them in the heated under the temperature of 200 degrees oven. Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes until you get the brownish surface of dough.
- In addition to the above ingredients, you can put in the dough different spices, smoked meat or even mushrooms.