All in all casserole is a rather specific type of dish, which can be suitable equally for breakfast, dinner or supper. Some people even prefer to get it for lunch or as a tiny snack in the cafes for coffee, cacao or tea. That is why it is considered to be a really universal.
Today we are going to teach you how to prepare the tastiest casserole at home. And don’t worry! -The recipe is quite simple, even the beginner will cope with it.
Ready? – We are starting!
List of required products:
- 900 g of minced beef, which have to be cooked and drained carefully;
- per 120 g of sour cream and mayonnaise;
- 230 g of Cheddar cheese, that is grated and divided into some parts;
- 1 sliced onion, preferably yellow;
- 2 cups of specialized biscuit mixture;
- 2 sliced tomatoes, preferably saturated red;
- 1 sliced bell pepper, preferably of green color;
- 115 g of sliced jalapeno peppers (you can get the canned ones);
- 40 g packet taco seasoning
Begin to cook:
- First of all, heat your oven up to 160 degrees Celsius. Your minced beef should be brown and after that it is necessary to add taco seasoning and water inside. Please, do it in accordance with instructions given onto packet and then set aside.
- Take a separate bowl and combine their sour cream, some mayonnaise, 115 g of cheddar cheese, and half of the mentioned above onions. And after that put away for a while.
- Stir carefully your biscuit mixture and water. The directions of dough preparation are usually given directly on the box. Form soft dough.
- Then pat your dough on the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
- Don’t forget to stew the remaining onions and bell peppers until they are soft a bit.
- Onto the top of the biscuit mixture it is necessary to arrange ingredients evenly. Please, mid that the order should be the following: minced beef, some tomato slices, green peppers, onions, jalapeno peppers, sour cream mixture and finally it is recommended to end with shredded cheese.
- Bake your future yummy thing for 30-40 minutes. The given time is approximate. You should do until dough is lightly browned.