- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk (optional)
- 1 Stick @countrycrocksbuttery sticks
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract or 2 envelopes of vanilla sugar (preferred)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray your 10 x 15 jelly roll pan and then place parchment paper in the greased pan. Give it another light spray.
3. In a stand mixer bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
Add all the dry ingredients and mix well on low speed until well combined.
4. Pour the cake batter into the sheet pan and bake for 15-17 minutes.
5. Remove the cooked cake from the oven and place face down on a clean kitchen towel sprinkled with powdered sugar.
6. Peel off the parchment paper carefully and roll the towel and the cake together. Place aside and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredient and whip up until creamy.
2. Unroll the cooled cake and spread the filling evenly over the cake. Roll back the cake to form a roll.
3. Wrap the roll up in a clear plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
4. Remove from fridge and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.