- 1 onion ,chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 (440g/15 ½ oz) cans ravioli in tomato sauce
- 50 g /2 oz cheddar cheese,grated
- 50 g/2 oz fresh white breadcrumbs
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Calories:285 per portion
1. Fry the onion and garlic in the oil for a few minutes until the onion is soft and transparent.
2. Add the ravioli and heat gently for 5 minutes.
3. Pour the mixture into a serving dish, then sprinkle over the Cheddar and breadcrumbs ad cook under a hot grill until brown .
4. Serve immediately with a green salad.