This yummy dish is really suitable for hot summer days, when we need something tasty, substantial and refreshing at the same time. Do you like strawberries? – If yes, this cake will be a perfect thing, which will be prepared again and again.
List of requested products:
- 340 g of divided carton topping, which has to be whipped;
- 400 g of sweetened condensed milk, which can be purchased in cans;
- 230 g of packaged cream cheese, that is of room temperature;
- 90 g of packaged flavored pudding, which is usually used for cheesecakes;
- 1 kg of average strawberries;
- 2 ordinary sleeves of crackers;
- 3 cups of milk
Begin to cook
- First of all it is necessary to wash you strawberries carefully and cut off their tops.
- Slice the berries into 4 more or less equal parts and put them aside.
- The bottom of the baking tray should be lined with prepared crackers.
- Now it is time to combine sweet condensed milk and chosen cream cheese. For this purpose you will need a large bowl and mixer. The substance has to be creamy and smooth as a result.
- Add pudding mixture and milk. Continue stirring on low mode for 4-5 minutes or until the moment when your mixture begins to become thick.
- Mix 2 cups whipped topping until the content is smooth.
- Then pour half of the cream cheese mixture above the prepared graham crackers.
- Strawberries are arranged in a single layer over cream cheese.
- Over the strawberries put another layer of crackers and after that the future dish is covered with cream cheese mixture, which has remained.
- The top is usually represented by another strawberries layer.
- The cake is covered and put into the fridge for 6-8 hours.
- At that very moment, when you are going to serve it, cover the cake with remaining whipped topping again.
- The remaining crackers are crushed and sprinkled over the top.