Frankly speaking, this is not a pie! This is a real miracle, from which you can not refuse! This is for sure! Just imagine: a juicy pineapple and an incredibly tender biscuit, saturated with a fragrant creamy caramel. This sounds really terrific, doesn’t it? Mmmmm! So yummy!
By the way you can prepare a pie with pineapple very simply. Even the beginner can cope with the task! So, be sure to try!
What products to take
- 1 lemon — peel;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tbsp. — baking powder;
- 4 tbsp. — sugar;
- 5 tbsp. — flour;
- 120 g — butter;
- 120 ml of natural yogurt;
You will also need:
- 1 tbsp. — lemon juice;
- 60 g butter.
- 3 tbsp. — sugar;
- to taste — canned pineapple.
Begin to cook
- Start the process with the dough preparation and initially whisk the eggs with sugar.
- After that add the softened butter to the eggs, whisk thoroughly again.
- We put lemon peel, we pour some yogurt inside.
- Stir, gradually pouring flour together with baking powder.
- Now we need to make some caramel. For this purpose melt butter with lemon juice and sugar. Keep everything on fire until caramel color appears.
- We take the mold and cover the walls with oil.
- We pour caramel inside.
- We put some pieces of pineapple on caramel.
- Pour the dough above.
- We send our future dish to the oven preheated to 190 degrees.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes. As usually, the readiness is checked with a stick.
- Cool and turn over on a dish.
Such a flavored cake will perfectly decorate any family evening! Check and see! Have a good mood and perfect appetite for this tasty thing!