Are your children are asking for hamburgers, but you do not want to buy them in cafes and other public places? Then we want to propose you a perfect decision: make them at home on your own.
Buns, cooked at home, are even tastier than the purchased ones. In addition, with such a bun, you can make absolutely different sandwiches, it all depends on your imagination and preferences.
List of required products:
- flour — 0,5 kg;
- milk — 1.5 glass;
- dry yeast — 17 g;
- salt — 1 tbsp;
- butter — 80 g;
- sugar — 28 g;
- egg — 2 items;
Begin to cook
- Take a small pot, warm milk in it up to 40 degrees and add sugar to it.Stir until they dissolved completely. Then pour the yeast there and mix carefully again. Leave it until the dough rises.
- Melt the butter.
- We sift the flour and mix it with salt.Pour it into a deep cup, add a mixture of yeast, melted butter and egg. We knead the dense and elastic dough. Then we divide it into small buns.
- After that it is time to preheat the oven up to 200 degrees Celsius.
- We take a baking tray, lining it with parchment paper and put buns on it.Leave them for 10 minutes and wait when the buns rise.
- We whisk the egg in a bowl and cover our future buns with it. Sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds. We set the buns to bake for 15 minutes.
Buns are ready, put into them lush cutlets and the recipe for their preparation can be found on the site «Ideas for recipes.»