Appetizing buns-nodules we will cook on a very simple yogurt based dough. Delicious, fragrant and very delicate buns will attract everyone. They are equally popular with adults and children: therefore they are eaten very fast. The dough is very soft and fluffy and delicious baking aroma is just crazy.
List of ingredients:
• 300 grams of flour;
• one fresh chicken egg;
• 180 grams of yogurt.
• 11 grams of baking powder;
• 60 grams of butter;
• half a teaspoon of granulated sugar;
• half a teaspoon of salt.
For lubricating rolls
• 50 grams of butter;
• 30 grams of Parmesan cheese;
• one teaspoon of dried garlic;
• half a teaspoon oregano;
• half a teaspoon of dried parsley;
• salt — to taste;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• half a tablespoon of green parsley.
1. It is better to prepare a homemade yummy yogurt in advance on with a recipe from our website.
2. Put a soft butter in the bowl, add the sugar, salt and grate until smooth.
3. Then add one egg, grate with a whisk.
4. Add the home made yogurt, stir.
5. Wheat flour is mixed with a baking powder and sieved through a sieve into a bowl with liquid ingredients.
6. Begin to knead the dough with a spatula, and continue with hands.
7. Give a round shape to the dough and put into a clean bowl, cover with a food film and put it away for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator.
8. Melt butter to room temperature, add parmesan cheese grated on a small grater, dried garlic and parsley, oregano and salt to taste.
9. Thoroughly mix with a fork.
10. Take the dough from the fridge, spread it on the table, sprinkle with flour, divide into 10 parts (10 rolls). You can choose the size yourself and divide by the desired amount.
11. Sprinkle the table with flour, take a piece of dough and roll it into a flagellum of such thickness that it was convenient to fold the knot (tie).
12. Lay the buns on a baking sheet, cover with parchment paper (it must be greased with vegetable oil). Between buns we leave the distance, as they are well suited.
13. Using a silicone brush, grease all the rolls with cheese grease.
14. Baking tray with buns put in a preheated to 190 degrees oven for 15-20 minutes.
15. While the buns are baked, add a couple of cloves of garlic passed through the press to the remaining grease and finely chopped parsley. Stir.
16. Finished ruddy buns lubricated with aromatic grease from above. And you can serve on the table.