- 1 avocado peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- juice of ½ lime
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 slices whole grain bread ( or bread of choice)
- 2 eggs (fried, scrambled,or poached, optional)
- Toast 2 slices of whole grain in toaster until golden and crispy.
- In a small bowl combine and mash the avocado, cilantro, lime, and salt + pepper to taste.
- Spread half of the mixture on each slice of toasted bread. Top with fried, scrambled, or poached egg if desired.