Burgers appeared in our menu for a long time ago, but many of us still take them as fast food only. Prepare burgers according to our recipe, and your opinion of them will definitely change! So meet burgers in the Asian style.
List of required products:
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- 700 g of pork with fat (scapula, neck, ham);
- 2 tsp. of soy sauce;
- 5 feathers of green onion;
- 8 sprigs of cilantro;
- 1 small red chili pepper.
- 2 cm of ginger root;
- salt, freshly ground black pepper;
- 8 buns for hamburgers;
- 4 sheets of Peking cabbage;
- 1 small cucumber;
- one half of chili pepper;
- 2 stalks of green onion;
- 4 sprigs of cilantro;
- 2 tbsp. of sesame oil;
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter;
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice;
- 1/2 tsp. honey;
Begin to cook
- Peel the garlic and ginger root, then remove the seeds from the chili pepper. Rub ginger on a fine grater, chop the garlic and chili. Finely chop the green onions and cilantro.
- Cut the meat into cubes and turn it through a meat grinder with a large grate.
- In a large bowl it is necessary to combine the minced meat, green onion, garlic, chili pepper and ginger. Add soy sauce and salt. Pepper everything well. Stir the minced meat and beat it off a little.
- Form burgers, cover with food film and clean for 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Finely chop the Chinese cabbage, green onions and cilantro. Cucumber is cut into strips, chili — into thin half rings. Mix peanut and sesame oil with honey and lemon juice and season with a salad. Salt and leave until burgers are frying.
- Prepare the coals and set the grate 10-12 cm away from the fire. Put burgers on a grate, oiled and fry for 2 minutes from each side. Then raise the grate higher or take off some of the coals and continue cooking for another 5-7 minutes.
- Preheat buns and put burgers into them. Add the salad and serve immediately.