This cupcake is very delicious! Fantastically chocolate-orange notes are incredibly appetizing both for children and for adults. Moreover, after trying this chocolate-orange cupcake, you can not resist the temptation to take another piece, and not one in fact.
So today we are going to cook an incredibly delicious yummy! Be ready to enjoy!
What products to take
- 1 orange — peel;
- 220 g — sifted flour;
- 1 banana;
- 50 g — cocoa;
- 50 ml — vegetable refined oil;
- 10 g — baking powder;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 1 packet — vanilla sugar;
- 330 ml water;
- a pinch of salt.
Begin to cook
- Grind the banana in a blender until it becomes mashed.
- In a bowl mix some baking powder, cocoa powder, flour and salt.
- In another bowl, mix vegetable and butter, sugar, banana, water and vanilla.
- Mix both masses, add orange zest and carefully knead everything to homogeneous condition.
- We pour the dough into a tall mold, which should be covered with oil.
- We send it to the oven heated up to 180 degrees for 45 minutes. As a rule, the condition is usually checked with the help of a stick.
- Cool it completely in the mold.
- After that we get it, we serve our tasty dish to the table.
The taste and aroma of this cake will cause admiration in everyone! It will be an excellent addition to Sunday tea. Bon Appetit to everyone!