And we want to recommend you to keep this recipe in your culinary book. The flatcakes are going to be amazing! They can be served separately or as an addition to various dishes. They can be taken to office, to school or to a picnic.
Cakes with cheese are prepared really simply. The dough turns out to be tender and soft. The cheese filling complements the taste richness and sophistication. Are you ready to start? Let’s start then!
What products to take
- 4 tbsp. — flour;
- 2 tbsp. — kefir;
- 2 tbsp. — finely grated hard cheese;
- 1/2 tsp. — sugar;
- 1/2 tsp. — soda;
- a pinch of salt;
You will also need
- to taste — hard cheese;
- for frying — vegetable refined oil.
Begin to cook
- The number of ingredients can be increased in two, four, six times. The amount of them depends on how many cakes you want to get finely.
- We prepare the dough, at first we mix soda, salt and sugar with kefir.
- Gradually we add flour, mixing in such a way no lumps remain.
- Finally add the grated cheese, mix it into a homogeneous dough.
- For the filling grate cheese on the grater.
- Dough cheese is divided into four or five servings, rolled into balls.
- Roll the balls on the surface, sprinkle them with flour. They should be thin enough.
- We put the stuffing, sticking all the corners of the dough in the center.
- The obtained cakes have to be turned over.
- Roll out the top with the help of the a rolling pin. We should do it in order to distribute the cheese evenly.
- We heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the cheese cakes until they become brown on both sides.
The smell from such flatcakes instantly spreads throughout the home. So do not be surprised, as all family members will run for it, immediately beginning to taste them. Most likely, we will have to prepare a new portion!