We present to your attention a recipe for wonderful cakes. Despite such a serious title, they are prepared very simply. The filling can be chosen any, we have — ice cream and berries in the recipe. In Japan, these balls are a traditional gentle and light dessert. Daifuku are small sweet rice cakes.
List of ingredients
• 180 ml of water
• 50 gr of granulated sugar
• 100 grams of rice glutinous flour
• Ice cream and berries for filling
• corn starch
• food coloring
1. Combine sugar and rice flour. Then pour in the already colored water. Thoroughly mix.
2. Then cover this bowl with a mass of food film.
3. Heat in microwave for 1 minute at maximum power. Again thoroughly mix.
4. Repeat the process 2 more times. Then cool the mass.
5. Sprinkle with starch and form sausage.
6. Add ice cream and berries and put in the freezer for half an hour.