Are you going to prepare something really tasty for your home dessert on Sunday, but your children don’t like homemade bakery? – Oh, this is a real problem, but not in this case in fact. Today we are going to propose you a recipe of rather delicious or even yummy thing called Homemade Kentucky Blackberry Cobbler.
It is juicy, flavored and really tasty. As a rule the dessert like this is appreciated by all family members without any exceptions.
List of requested products:
- 1 cup of ordinary flour;
- 1 cup of low fat milk;
- 1 cup of typical sugar;
- 1/2 cup of melted butter, it will be better to take the unsalted one;
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt;
- 2 1/2 cups of fresh and washed blackberries;
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Begin to cook
- First of all it is necessary to stir together your fresh berries and sugar. For this purpose you will need a relatively large bowl.
- Don’t forget to let the resulted mass to stay for about 25-30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven up to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Combine flour, necessary amount of baking powder, some salt and milk. We recommend you to do it with the help of the special wooden spoon.
- After that add there the melted butter and knead everything with your hands. You will see, when all the ingredients is mixed enough. All in all the mass should be homogeneous.
- The smooth mixture has to be arranged inside the average baking dish.
- At this stage it is up to you to decide whether to cover the baking tray with special parchment paper or not, but we recommend you not to cover the pan with any oil.
- At last pour the prepared blackberries with sugar on the top and arrange them carefully.
- You have to bake for 45 minutes. In some cases you will need up to an hour. It depends mostly on the type of your oven.
- When the dish gets the golden hint, turn the oven off and let the dish to cool for 5 minutes.
- Please, don’t worry it will hold its shape.