Eastern part of Europe has a great amount of various tasty dishes. The buckwheat cutlets are among the most popular ones. Nowadays they are prepared in various variations. As for the us, we like buckwheat cutlets with chicken minced meat.
Such cutlets turn out to be incredibly juicy, and we generally keep silent about their fantastic taste! You need to prepare them by all means! Are you ready to get the new experience?
What products to take
- 2 eggs;
- 600 g of chicken minced meat;
- 1 garlic;
- 5 cups — buckwheat groats;
- 2 onions;
- 0,5 cup — milk or sour cream;
- for frying — vegetable oil;
- to taste — spices;
Begin to cook
- We pour buckwheat into a container, fill it with boiling water, cover with a lid, leave it for 10 minutes.
- Cut finely onion and chop garlic.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Mix the minced meat, steamed buckwheat, eggs, onions and garlic.
- Add salt and any spices to taste.
- Wet your hands with water and after that form the little cutlets.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the cutlets from two sides to half prepared condition.
- We put it into a saucepan, pour in sour cream or milk.
- Boil on low heat for half an hour.
We recommend you to serve such delicious cutlets with green onions or any greens you like. It would be ideal to water the dish with sauce, for example, the honey-mustard one. Enjoy your meal!