We’ll take this warm quinoa and arugula bowl, topped with herb-crusted chicken, olives and tomatoes, for lunch any and every day.
- 1/2 Medium Purple Onion, diced
- 1/2 Medium orange belle pepper, diced
- 1/2 Medium red belle pepper, diced
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh ginger paste
- 1 Teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 Teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1-2 teaspoons of Salt, to your taste
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups of cooked quinoa
- First, caramelize the onions for about a minute.
- Then add the belle peppers and cook for about 45 seconds. Add your seasoning and salt. Blend well.
- Add your cooked quinoa, parsley and then mix all ingredients together. Set aside.
- 2 Large Chicken Breast
- 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1+1/2 Tablespoon of Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoon of Fresh Ginger Paste
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
Mix all ingredients together and grill until fully cooked. Serve with quinoa and enjoy!