If you want to make the so-called «budget» cutlets, then use chicken meat instead. If you want to cook an incredibly tasty dish and surprise everyone, prepare these wonderful chicken cutlets with cheese in breaded.
They are wonderful both cold and hot! And at the same time they can be prepared simply and quickly.
What products to take
- 100 g — hard cheese;
- 600 g chicken fillet;
- 2 tbsp. — sunflower oil;
- 250 grams of a loaf;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 5 cup milk;
- 0,5 cup — breadcrumbs;
- 8 tbsp. — butter;
- to taste — ground pepper;
Begin to cook
- Warm up a little milk and soak the loaf in it.
- Chop the chicken fillet.
- We squeeze milk from the loaf.
- We grind garlic, meat, and a loaf through a meat grinder
- Season everything to taste with salt and pepper. Stir carefully again.
- Cut the cheese into small rectangles.
- From minced meat we should form cutlets. Don’t forget to place a piece of cheese in the middle of every piece.
- We roll them in breadcrumbs.
- In a frying pan, we heat sunflower and butter.
- Fry the cutlets for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- We put them into the baking dish.
- We put them into the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Delicious cutlets are ready! It’s easy to surprise everyone, just use our recipes and have fun! Enjoy!