Actually we like cooking different salads with chicken very much. First of all, we can’t but mention that you can invent different variants for their preparation, the second thing is that it is invariably tasty, and thirdly, chicken meat is usually inexpensive and dietary.
This time we are going to prepare a wonderful salad with chicken, vegetables, dried crusts and cheese. The cooking is incredibly simple, but the taste turned out to be unrealistically delicious! You can cook it on weekdays, as well as on holidays. And you may also change a set of vegetables to your taste.
What products to take
- 1 garlic;
- 400 g — boiled chicken meat;
- 1 packet — mayonnaise;
- 3-4 average tomatoes;
- 180 g — any hard cheese;
- 2-3 sweet paprikas;
- 100 grams of rye dried crusts;
- 3 fresh cucumbers;
- to taste — salt.
Begin to cook
- First of all cut the boiled meat into small pieces, then put it on the bottom of the salad bowl.
- We cut tomatoes in cubes or plates. It is up to you to decide.
- Grind the garlic, mix half of it with the prepared tomatoes, add a little mayonnaise and salt to taste.
- Tomatoes are laid out on chicken meat.
- We cut the Bulgarian paprikas finely, mix them with mayonnaise and the rest of garlic.
- Paprikas are arranged on the tomato layer.
- On the peppers place a layer of sliced finely cucumber, a little salt. After that cover everything with mayonnaise.
- Now put the rye crumbs.
- Cover everything with mayonnaise.
- We rub the cheese finely and sprinkle the future dish on the top.
- We put salad into the fridge for impregnation for 1 hour.
Such a salad with chicken comes out so tasty that it is impossible to tear yourself away from it! Try it by all means! Enjoy!