The French cuisine influence many dishes all around Europe. It has changed a lot and as a result some things have become more noble. For example, popular in the old Russian cuisine, meat broths began to be prepared for the fashionable French manners. So there was a flavored chicken consomme with profiteroles.
This is nothing like a chicken broth. But he will have to spend some time for it, as it is really unusual. Consomme is a double clarified broth! And it is incredibly delicious.
What products to take
- 4 — egg whites;
- 2-1.5 kg — chicken meat;
- 1 bunch — fresh dill;
- 500 g onions;
- 1 bunch — fresh parsley;
- 80 g carrots;
- 80 g of parsley root;
- 30 grams — celery;
- to taste — ground pepper;
- vegetable oil.
- 3 eggs;
- 80 g of butter;
- 200 ml water;
- 100 g flour;
- to taste — salt.
Begin to cook
- From the very beginning we put 300-400 g of chicken aside.
- The rest of the meat is poured with water. Put everything on fire and cook like an ordinary broth.
- We heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- We cut finely root vegetables (carrot and roots of parsley and celery), fry until it becomes soft in oil, then add to chicken broth.
- Onion is just peeled and put inside. You don’t need to cut it into halves.
- It is important to prepare the broth on low heat with the lid open so that it does not turn dull.
- We take the left meat, process it with the help of a meat grinder, mix it with egg whites.
- When the broth is almost ready, add the processed meat into it, season with pepper and salt.
- Cook until it is ready, then strain through gauze.
- We place broth on a water bath and boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Profiteroles are prepared simply, for this from the listed ingredients we knead dough, from which forms small balls.
- The balls are baked in the oven at the temperature of 180 degrees to golden brown hint.
- We pour out consomme on plates, add shredded greens, we place profiteroles there.
This dish can’t be called a boring broth, as it turns out to be exquisite! Enjoy your meal!