Italian cuisine has always been different from the rest ones of the planet. For example, even a chicken liver can be cooked in a special way.
This spicy chicken liver is a real culinary masterpiece. Just cook and see for yourself.
What products to take
- 2 tbsp. olive oil;
- 600 g liver;
- 150 grams of mozzarella;
- 3-4 cloves — garlic;
- 2 tomatoes;
- to taste — salt;
Begin to cook
- We wash the liver and clean it carefully from all the films.
- We heat up the olive oil in the frying pan and lay the liver out.
- Fry for about three minutes on each side so that it will have a ruddy crust.
- Add the chopped garlic.
- Season with pepper, thyme and salt.
- Stir carefully, put everything to the baking dish.
- The tomatoes should be peeled and cut into rings or cubes.
- Put the tomatoes on the liver.
- In the end lay out the prepared mozzarella.
- We send it to the oven heated up to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
The taste of such a liver can not be forgotten, it is really divine! Also, when frying, you can add some onions, but it’s up to you to decide. Frankly speaking, no matter what variant you are going to choose, this dish will certainly bring a special atmosphere to your house or flat. Try to prepare it and you will see!
Enjoy your meal!