- 3 large chicken breasts
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- ½ cups sun-dried tomatoes in oil, cut into slices
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare the chicken by cutting slits into the sides.
- Stuff the chicken by placing the cheese on the bottom, followed by sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
- Seal with toothpicks by placing them in diagonally.
- Use 1 tbsp of the olive oil and coat the chicken with the oil and Italian seasoning.
- Add a tablespoon of oil to a large skillet.
- Sear each side of the chicken until golden brown.
- Add Creamy Garlic Sauce to surround the chicken and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.