Today we are going to present to your attention a recipe for cutlets, tasting which you will be completely delighted.
However, pay attention to the fact, that not everybody are able to prepare the cutlets like these. They have their own secret, represented by oat flakes. Adding them to minced meat, you will get the cutlets, which are not only voluminous, but also much juicier than the ordinary ones. The dish turns out to be very appetizing. Be sure to cook it and you’ll see how delicious it is. By the way these cutlets are suitable both for a dining and a festive table. It is impossible not to fall in love with them.
List of required products:
- chicken mince — 500 g;
- egg — 1 item;
- oat flakes — 100 g;
- milk — 100 ml;
- onion — 1 item;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- ground pepper;
- vegetable oil for frying.
Begin to cook
- First of all, combine the milk with the egg. Thoroughly mix and pour this mixture into the prepared flakes. Leave everything for 20 minutes.
- Cut the onions finely and use the press to crush the garlic. Then mix everything with chicken minced meat.
- After the requited time we send the swollen oat flakes to the minced meat. Add the paprika, pepper and salt. After that mix everything thoroughly.
- Wet your hands and form cutlets. If you don’t do this, the meat will stick to the hands and it will be rather difficult to get the proper shape. Then we send our cutlets to the heated frying pan with vegetable oil and fry on high heat from both sides. Then reduce the fire and bring the dish to readiness.