This cookie is made from the most common ingredients that can be found in every kitchen. You will be really surprised how easy it is.
Nevertheless, chess cookies are incredibly delicious and extremely original.
What products to take
- 300 g of flour;
- 3 eggs;
- 1 tbsp — cocoa;
- 250 g of butter;
- 4 table. l. — brown sugar;
- 1 packet — vanilla sugar;
- a pinch of salt.
Begin to cook
- Boil the eggs hard.
- Separate the yolks (we do not need whites in this case), mash them carefully with a fork.
- To the softened butter, add sugar, vanilla, salt and yolks. After that mix everything thoroughly.
- We divide the mass into two parts.
- To one we add cocoa.
- Then into each part, add half of the flour and mix two parts of dough separately.
- We roll each dough into layers of the same size, of about 15×10 cm.
- Lay the light layer on the dark.
- Press them a little and send to the fridge for 40-60 minutes.
- We get the dough out, straighten the edges with a knife.
- We cut into four plates.
- Fold the two plates in a way to get the dark plate on the light and vice versa.
- You will get something reminding the bars, which must be cut into pieces of about one centimeter wide.
- We lay them out on a baking sheet and cover with special baking paper.
- We send it to the oven heated up to 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
Wonderful cookies are ready! They are considered to be an excellent dessert for tea, cocoa or coffee. Enjoy your meal!