Baked apples are considered to be a useful and at the same time very tasty dish. Its other advantage is that it can be cooked rather easily. Moreover, such a dessert can be cooked even by people, who are far from cooking or in case cases by children as well.
Let’s prepare the apples with cottage cheese filling in the oven. This is a low-calorie yummy thing, which is rather useful as well. Such apples can be used in dietary nutrition and given to babies after one year old age.
What products to take
- 2 tbsp — starch;
- 12 apples;
- 1 tbsp. — vanilla sugar;
- 300 g of cottage cheese;
- 4 tbsp.- honey or powdered sugar;
- 2 yolks.
Begin to cook
- We wash apples.
- We cut the «caps» off, take out the core using a spoon, leaving the wall, which should be thick enough.
- In a blender, mix starch, yolks, honey, cottage cheese and vanilla sugar.
- We put apples into a baking dish, which should be covered with oil quite well.
- Fill them with the prepared stuffing.
- We send it to the oven preheated up to 180 degrees, bake for half an hour.
- You can serve this dish both hot and cold.
You can decorate your baked apples with the help of powdered sugar. Into the filling you can add raisins or finely chopped prunes. Enjoy your meal!