The sour-sweet taste of apples and raisins with a spicy note of ginger and curry turns lentils into an exquisite dish.
List of required products:
- apples — 8 items;
- ginger — 3 cm;
- dark small raisin — 30 g
- onions — 2 items;
- canned lentils — 400 g;
- curry — 1 tsp.;
- coriander — 2 sprigs;
- salt, pepper, vegetable oil — to taste.
Begin to cook
- Frankly speaking, you can also stuff quince, but if you are stuffing apples, we recommend you to choose sour-sweet or sour varieties.
- Cut the apples into 2 pieces, take out the middle and sprinkle with the juice of the lemon, as in such a way they won’t be darkened. The taken inner part has to be chopped carefully.
- Onion and ginger are chopped finely either and fried until golden brown hint for 10 minutes. Don’t forget to stir as often as possible.
- Add chopped cilantro, raisins, curry and fry for another 1 minute. Mix with lentils and apple inner part.
- Grease the baking dish carefully. Stuff the halves of the apples with the prepared mixture and put them in a baking tray. Sprinkle apples with vegetable oil and send to a preheated oven for 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve them warm and don’t forget to decorate with the greens.