Banana casserole can be prepared as a tasty thing both for adults as well as for children. It is suitable for festive tables and for ordinary family dinners.
List of required products:
- 4 ripe bananas;
- 1 glass of powdered sugar;
- 1 small baguette;
- 250 ml of coconut milk;
- 2 cm fresh ginger root;
- vanilla stick;
- grated peel 0,5 limes;
- 4 tbsp. melted butter;
- 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp. coconut chips.
Begin to cook
- Peel bananas, cut each one along and then another half each along into 2 pieces.Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the bananas on all sides, for 2 minutes.
- The root of the ginger is peeled and chopped finely.Wash the vanilla sticks and scrape the seeds. Mix half of the powdered sugar with the bananas, add the remaining half to the coconut milk with the vanilla and ginger.
- Put coconut milk on a fire and heat until the powder is completely dissolved.Add the zest of lime, warm the milk for 2 minutes more and remove from heat.
- Baguette is cut into thin slices and poured abundantly with coconut milk.
- Preheat the oven up to 170 ° C. Cover with the butter a refractory mold.Put into it a layer of bananas, on top — a layer of bread. Repeat the layers before filling the mold, the last layer should be made of bread. Sprinkle the casserole with the remaining butter and bake for 1 hour.
- Coconut shavings should be fried for 1-2 minutes in a dry frying pan.Allow the casserole to cool, turn over onto a dish and remove the mold. Sprinkle the casserole with coconut chips.