Now we are introducing easy to prepare recipe for a very delicious cake. This cake will appeal to everyone without exception, especially to children. In the cooking of this dessert, condensed milk is used, which makes the cake juicy and sweet.
List of required products
To make the dough
- ground nuts (walnuts) — 1 tablespoon
- honey — 2 tablespoons
- chicken eggs — 7 pcs.
- cocoa powder — 3 tablespoons
- sugar — 2 tablespoons
- wheat flour — 2.5 tablespoons
- salt — on the tip of the knife
- water (hot) — 2 tablespoons
- baking soda (slaked) — 1 tsp
To make cream
- vanilla sugar — 1 packet
- Condensed milk (boiled) — 1 jar
- Butter — 200 gr
- Ground walnuts — 1 tablespoon (optional)
Getting the cake ready
- Take a small bowl and break the eggs into it. Add sugar and stir with a mixer, until the white mass turns out.
- Mix honey with hot water (2 tablespoons) and pour it into the resulting mass of eggs and sugar. Stir again. Pour the sifted flour and cocoa powder. Mix and add ground walnuts. Mix well again. You got a dough of consistency similar to liquid sour cream.
- The ready mass of the dough is poured into three different bowls, approximately in the same parts.
- Cover tray with parchment paper and pour out a portion of dough on it. Place it in a preheated to 190 C degree oven and bake until ready (30 minutes). Check the readiness of the cake with a toothpick or a match. Then bake the remaining two parts of the dough.
- Now cook the cream. Pot the butter in a bowl and pour vanilla sugar over it. Stir with a mixer. Pour the condensed milk as a thin trickle into the mixture, not stopping whipping.
- Form the shortcakes. Put the first one on a dish and smear with cream well. Put the second one over the first one, and then the third. Pour crushed walnuts in even layers between the shortcakes.
- Decorate your cake with cream and walnuts or, if the table is festive, apply a delicious mastic.