This dessert can be prepared quite easily, but it turns out to be very delicious! All guests as well as family members will adore it.
Prepare a cottage cheese dessert and surprise everyone!
What products to take
- 100 ml of milk;
- 300 grams of cottage cheese of any fat content;
- 1 kiwi;
- 150 ml — sour cream;
- 1 average banana;
- 2-3 tbsp. — sugar;
- 1 tbsp. — gelatin;
- 2 item. — canned apricots or peaches.
Begin to cook
- Mix sour cream with cottage cheese and add some sugar.
- Mix thoroughly with the help of a mixer or use a blender.
- Gelatin should be poured with milk. After that leave it to stand for swelling.
- We put the gelatinous mass in a water bath, keep it until the granules dissolve completely, but do not bring to a boiling condition.
- We leave it to cool.
- Peeled fruit are cut into cubes or circles. It is up to yo to decide.
- To the cottage cheese mass we pour some gelatin and we everything carefully.
- Take the form, lay out a layer of sliced fruit.
- Fill with the cooked cottage cheese mass.
- Make the several layers.
- We put the future dish into the fridge for 1 hour.
When serving, we recommend you to decorate the cottage cheese dessert with cream or grated chocolate. Enjoy this yummy thing!