In search of a delicious and dietary sweet recipe has discovered a great curd dessert «Zebra»: simple, fast and affordable. Beautiful and appetizing in appearance, tender and sweet to the taste this dessert is a pleasure! And the most pleasant thing is that only 30 minutes of easy cycling, and from the calories eaten there will be no trace! So why exhaust yourself with tasteless diets?
List of ingredients
• low-fat cottage cheese — 250 grams;
• natural yogurt (1,5%) — 250 grams;
• honey — 1 tablespoon;
• cocoa powder — 1-2 teaspoons;
• gelatin in plates — 6 pieces (if granulated gelatin — 15 grams);
• milk — 2-3 tablespoons.
1. Prepare gelatin in advance: add it to a pan, fill it with milk and leave it to swell. If you use granulated gelatin, then, by volume, 15 grams is 1 tablespoon.
2. Mix cottage cheese with yoghurt, add honey (it’s better to use liquid), and mix everything well with a blender or mix with a spoon. If you are allergic to honey, then it can be replaced with powdered sugar, only in this case take less sugar (about 0.5-0.75 tablespoon), and you can also use maple syrup.
3. Gelatin is heated in a water bath or on a very small fire (only do not bring to a boil), stir constantly, until completely dissolved. To remove the possible lumps of not dissolved gelatin, strain it through a sieve.
4. Combine gelatin and curd mass, everything is well mixed.
5. The resulting curd mass is divided into 2 parts. In one part, add cocoa powder and stir.
6. For hardening, it is best to use silicone molds for baking (but this is not important), since it is convenient to extract a ready-made dessert from them.
7. Fill the mold: lay out in it, alternating, white and chocolate curd mass. So do with all the other molds. For a change, you can change the order and the proportions of colors for different shapes.
8. Send molds with dessert to the refrigerator for a minimum of 2-3 hours (until completely hardened).
Try also Curd dessert with pinapple