We love these sweets from cottage cheese. Delicate, with a soft creamy taste of candy is also much more useful than its store counterparts. The ingredients are the simplest and it takes a little time.
List of ingredients:
• 400 grams of cottage cheese;
• 150 grams of any sugar cookie;
• 1.5 tablespoons of powdered sugar;
• 50 grams of butter.
• 30 grams of walnuts;
• 30 grams of grated chocolate;
• 10 grams of coconut chips.
1. Cottage cheese of any fatness spread in a bowl: if it is dry, add a little sour cream.
2. Sugar biscuits (I use the usual) break into pieces and put it into the bowl of the blender, crush it into a crumb. If there is no blender, you can fold the biscuits into a bag and grind them with a rolling pin.
3. Put a crumb of cookies in a bowl with cottage cheese, mix it with a spoon.
4. In the curd mass spread soft butter (it must first be obtained from the refrigerator and allowed to lie down at room temperature).
5. Then we add sugar powder, carefully mix it with a spoon. As a result, we should get a soft, homogeneous mass.
6. Prepare the boning for candy. In one bowl, spread the coconut crumb (I have a green color).
7. Walnuts grind in a blender or grind with a rolling pin, put in another bowl.
8. In the third bowl, rub on a fine grater dark chocolate: you need to hold it for a few minutes in the freezer to make it easier to rub.
9. Begin to form from the curd mass balls, about the size of a walnut. Take one teaspoon of cottage cheese and roll the ball with your hands.
10. Roll the ball in the chocolate crumb. Next we do and roll in coconut shavings, the third — in walnuts. We continue to form candies, until the curd mass is over.
11. Put all the candies from the cottage cheese on a plate and put it away for one hour in the refrigerator.
12. Serve the most delicious and useful sweets with a cup of fragrant tea.
If you like making dessert, try Glazed cheese, its delicious