The minimum number of calories and maximum vitamins! The recipe for this sweets is great for people who follow their figure, but can not give up different sweets. Thanks to this recipe, your body will receive a large amount of vitamins, and will also be charged with energy for a whole day. This sweetness will also be appreciated by mothers who have small children.
List of ingredients
• Orange (peel) — 1 tablespoon
• Sesame seeds — 100 grams
• Cardamom — 1 small pinch
• Dates — 250 grams
• Cashew Nuts — 150 grams
• Dried apricot (dried apricots) — 250 grams
• Cinnamon — 1 pinch
• Sunflower seeds — 50 grams
1. Remove the bones from the dates and, together with the dried apricots, place in a small container (it is better to take a bowl). Further, pour hot boiled water and let stand for about fifteen minutes. After the specified time, drain all the water and grind the steamed fruit on the meat grinder.
2. Divide the sesame into two halves and place one of them together with the nuts in the oven for baking. After the nuts with sesame seeds are sufficiently heated, combine them with the dates and dried apricots past through the meat grinder. To them it is necessary to pour spices: a peel of an orange and sunflower seeds. Next, you need to mix the resulting mixture.
3. Begin to form dessert. Make a few sticks of 5-6 centimeters. Then you need to sprinkle with sesame seeds. Finished sticks are packed in parchment paper and placed in a refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
If you like sweets, you can try Chocolate cake with biscuits, the recipes is here