Do you want to make a real birthday cake? Or, perhaps, you need this yummy thing for other purpose? Try this recipe, then.
This festive biscuit-cheese cake with chocolate hints is delicious, festive and a bit unusual!
What products to take:
- 2 tbsp — starch;
- 4 eggs;
- 250 g — sifted flour;
- 200 g of sugar.
- 100 grams of dark chocolate;
- 300 g sour cream;
- 2 tbsp — poppy;
- 200 grams of cottage cheese of any fat content;
- 150 g of sugar.
Begin to cook
- Take a half of necessary amount of sugar and whisk the whites.
- After that separately whisk the yolks with the rest of the sugar.
- Combine two masses together.
- Mix the starch with flour, add it in small portions to the egg mass.
- We put it into a mold, bake it for about half an hour at an oven heated up to temperature of 180 degrees.
- For cream we whisk with sour cream, then add grated cottage cheese.
- After you whisk everything thoroughly, add the poppy seeds.
- 1/3 of chocolate is crushed, the remaining chocolate is cut in order to decorate the dessert on the sides.
- After that cut the cooled biscuit into three cakes.
- We cover with cream and sprinkle with chopped chocolate.
- With the help of the cream cover all the sides.
- The sides are decorated with chocolate.
Everything is ready! This delicious dessert will be definitely appreciated by everybody in your family!