An incredibly delicious marshmallow, cooked at home is more useful than a shopping muffin and at the same time contains very few calories. Such sweetness is low calorie that’s why everyone can eat it both children and adults, and the fruit in the marshmallow cream is a very beautiful dessert, which will diversify your menu in the summer season and decorate the festive table.
List of ingredients:
• one liter of yogurt;
• ¾ cup low-fat sour cream;
• one glass of sugar;
• 2 tablespoons gelatin;
• 2 cups of water;
• half a sachet of vanilla sugar.
1. Gelatin must be pre-soaked in warm water (see the instructions on the sachet) for 30-40 minutes.
2. Then put the container on the stove, turn on a small fire, bring the contents to a boil (but do not boil), with constant stirring. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Mix in a deep bowl of kefir (better fat-free), low-fat sour cream, sugar and vanilla sugar. Beat with a mixer or simply whisk (approximately 5-6 minutes).
4. Without stopping the whipping, add a thin trickle of gelatin and continue for another 4-5 minutes.
5. The resulting mass is transferred to any form and put in the refrigerator for several hours, the marshmallow should freeze.
6. After the mass has solidified, take the marshmallow out of the refrigerator, cut it into portions. This can be done with a knife or using a cookie shape.
7. You can decorate marshmallows with chopped nuts or berries, pour with your favorite jam.
You can try this mashmallow also with Chocolate cream