- 50 g butter
- 225 g plain chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp rum
- 150 ml double cream
- Whipped cream
- Grated chocolate or chocolate caraque
1. Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
2. Remove the bowl from the heat, beat in the eggs and rum, leave to cool.
3. Whip the cream until stiff and fold into the chocolate mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into four ramekin dishes, chill until set.
5. Decorate with rosettes of piped cream and chocolate caraque just before serving.