We are used to making cottage cheese pancakes as a sweet dessert. But they can be prepared quite differently. For example, as a delicious breakfast or an addition to various dishes. And these are salted cheese cakes with greens, cheese and cottage cheese!
Such a cheese dish will pleasantly surprise all your loved ones. And you will be surprised at how simple they are being prepared! Another advantage is that the dish turns out to be useful. Ready? Then we begin.
What products to take
- 1 bunch — various fresh herbs (cilantro, basil, parsley, dill, etc.);
- 350 grams of cottage cheese of any fat content;
- 1-2 eggs;
- 250 g — soft sheep cheese;
- 4 tbsp. — flour;
- for roasting — vegetable refined oil;
- to taste — salt and pepper (you can add any spices).
Begin to cook
- We take the cheese (you can substitute for any pickled soft cheese), mix with curd in a homogeneous mass.
- Pour there some flour and add eggs.
- Grind the greens (the more types of greens you take, the smoother and tastier the cheese cakes will be).
- Add greenery to the cheese mass.
- Season with salt, pepper (put a little salt and do not forget that the sheep cheese is salted), if desired, you can put your favorite spices.
- After that mix everything thoroughly.
- We form cottage cheese pancake in standard sizes.
- We pour out a small amount of flour.
- Arrange on a frying pan with preheated oil.
- Fry until they become browned on both sides.
We serve salted cheese cakes traditionally — with sour cream. And we enjoy the taste of the new dish! Enjoy your meal. Surprise everyone with their culinary talent.