It’s not ordinary cookies, but a real festive dessert! It is incredibly flavored, bright and incredibly tasty.
You can prepare caramel cookies with a filling. It is so simple that even the beginner will cope with this task.
What products to take
- 1 egg;
- 200 g of flour;
- 100 g — butter;
- 50 g — powdered sugar.
- 75 ml of milk;
- 25 g of butter;
- 50 g of sugar;
- 2 tbsp. — jam (orange).
- 25 ml — Cointreau;
- 75 g — powdered sugar;
Begin to cook
- The preparation should be started with a syrup. First of all we melt butter and add there some sugar.
- Keep on fire until it becomes brown.
- We pour hot milk, mix until the uniform condition, keep it on minimal heat until it thickens.
- Cool to room temperature.
- For the dough, cut the butter into cubes, mix it with sugar powder, flour, caramel sauce and egg.
- We knead the dough. For this purpose it would be better to use a food processor.
- Rolls out the dough as thinly as it is possible.
- Cut out the figures.
- We make small holes in half of the items.
- We bake cookies on a baking sheet, covered with parchment paper, at a temperature of 200 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- We cool everything well. The items with holes are filled with jam.
- Mix the liqueur and powdered sugar, put it on the fire. Bring into a boiling condition.
- Sprinkle the biscuits, leave to stand, until the glaze cools.
- We join the cookies: the samples with with jam with those that are without.
- Leave to stand for 2-3 hours.
Such a cookie does not become hard for a long time. Moreover, every day it becomes more and more delicious! Enjoy your meal!