If you have decided to make muffins or cupcakes, then pay attention to this recipe. Such cupcakes with dried apricots are not only delicious, but also useful. After all, everyone knows how useful this dried fruit is. In addition, dried apricots give cupcakes a pleasant sourness and a delicious flavor.
To tell you the truth it’s incredibly easy to make a dessert! So, we are starting.
What products to take
- 200 g. — dried apricots;
- 300 g — semolina;
- 5 g. — salt;
- 400 ml — kefir;
- 1 sachet — baking powder;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 egg whites;
Begin to cook
- Semolina is mixed with kefir and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Mix whites and eggs, whisk into a homogeneous mass.
- To the egg mass, add baking powder with salt and whisk everything again.
- Add the semolina, do it gradually and mix it quickly.
- Take molds, cover them with oil. If you use silicone, then you will not need to cover them with butter.
- Fill it with 2/3 of the dough, place the whole apricot in a single piece (you can also grind it, if you like).
- We put the dish into the oven preheated up to 180 degrees and bake for half an hour.
We are cooking such cupcakes without sugar, as the dried apricots will be enough. If you are a sweet tooth, then add sugar when you are whipping eggs. Enjoy healthy pastries!