We present to your attention the recipe of a simple and delicious confectionery product, which everyone knows absolutely. This is a very popular dish of post-Soviet cuisine. It is loved by many, and is prepared very simply. Just a quarter of an hour, a couple of hours to cool down and you have what to serve for tea. Enjoy!
List of ingredients
• 380 gr of condensed milk
• 400 grams of shortbread cookie
• 100 gr of butter
• 150 gr of fried nuts
• 150 gr of dried fruits
• 2 tablespoons poppy
• cookie crumb for decoration
Start the process
1. Crush cookies, nuts, dried fruits and poppies.
2. In a separate container, using a mixer, whisk condensed milk and butter.
3. Combine all the prepared ingredients.
4. Take the dish and put a lot of slides on it.
5. Sprinkle the cookies from the top.
6. Send it to the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.