This casserole can be served to the festive table. The dessert turns out to be so delicate, airy and tasty. It more closely resembles a cake.
A delicate cheese casserole with a pumpkin will please with its taste all sweet lovers.
What products to take
- 500 g of cottage cheese;
- 500 g — pumpkin puree;
- 170 g of sugar;
- 4 eggs;
- 2 tbsp — starch;
- 25 g — poppy;
- 1 orange — peel.
- 100 g — pumpkin puree;
- 20 g of sugar;
- 1 egg;
- 100 ml — sour cream.
Begin to cook
- Pour the poppy with a small amount of boiling water and leave to steam for some time.
- For cottage cheese we add one hundred grams of sugar, grind or process with the help of a blender into a homogeneous mass.
- To the cheese add one spoon of starch, two eggs and steamed poppy. Mix everything carefully.
- To the pumpkin puree, add 70 g of sugar, eggs, a spoonful of starch and orange peel. Mix thoroughly in a blender.
- We take the sectional mold. We cover the mold with parchment.
- Put alternately a tablespoon of cheese and pumpkin mass.
- When everything is laid out, gently shake the mold.
- We send the components to bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Mix the listed ingredients for filling.
- We take the casserole from the oven, pour out the pumpkin filling on the top.
- We bake everything for 10 minutes.
- We are waiting for it to cool completely, we carefully take out of the mold.
Cottage cheese casserole with pumpkin will be appreciated by everybody in your surroundings. You will certainly cook this dessert again and again.