You have not tried such kind of lasagna yet. Cook it for dinner or for a festive table. And don’t hesitate, preparing it you will definitely surprise your family, friends and everybody you would like to treat. This dish is low-calorie and deliciously tasty, that is why it will be suitable even if you are on a diet.
By the way, according to the specialists’ points of view, zucchini make this dish especially juicy and flavored.
List of required products:
- zucchini — 1 kg;
- tomatoes — 250 gr;
- curd cheese — 150 gr;
- ham — 200 gr;
- sweet pepper — 1 item;
- dill — 50 gr;
- garlic — 1 clove;
- vegetable oil — 1 tbsp;
- salt — to taste;
- mozzarella — 50 g.
Begin to cook
- Zucchini is cut into thin plates. Ham and pepper are cut into straws, tomatoes — into rounds.
- We make the curd cream. Cut the greens and mix it with cottage cheese and add finely chopped garlic.
- Take the special tray for baking and put a layer of zucchini. Then arrange cottage cheese cream, ham, peppers, tomatoes and zucchini again. We locate the remaining products in the same sequence.
- However, the last layer must be from zucchini. We grate mozzarella on top of it.
- Preheat the oven up to 170 degrees and put the dish there for 30 minutes.