Today we are going to teach you, how to cook the fried dumplings. This variant is rarer than the idea of the usual boiled ones, but at the same time it is no less delicious. It can be said that the beloved things have had a new life. The matter is that this method of cooking has given them a slightly different tone of taste.
What’s good is that the fried dumplings can be both bought and home-made, that’s how you get it. They will obtain the special taste with your favorite spices. In addition to black pepper it may be marjoram or coriander, which will give the things a wonderful aroma, but in principle it can be any set of spices.
The main thing is that when you are cooking them, do not miss the moment when they need to be turned over, otherwise they will burn out. So it’s best not to leave the pan and periodically check the items for «roughness». It is also important not to miss the moment when the water evaporates, otherwise the dumplings will be too hard.
We would also recommend you to add some raw white cabbage, as it is able to make the dumplings much juicier.
List of required products
- mixed ground meat (pork and beef in half) — 1 kg;
- onion — 4 heads;
- salt — to taste.
For the dough:
- eggs — 1 item;
- flour — 1 kg;
- water so much to get a tight dough;
- salt — 1 tbsp.
Begin to cook
- Onion and cabbage are cut into cubes.
- After that add salt and pepper to taste.
- Minced meat should be kneaded and left to stand, so that the onion gives away its flavor. Knead the dough, gradually pouring the liquid into the flour.
- Allow everything to lie down, constantly swabbing until the dough becomes elastic.
- After that create dumplings in the form of mantas, but smaller in size. Pour the sunflower oil on a deep frying pan (slightly, just to cover the bottom).
- Heat oil, lay out the dumplings and pour with boiling water (carefully: the oil is hot, you can get burned!) But don’t pour too much water.
- Mind that it shouldn’t cover all the items. Cover with a lid and allow to boil over high heat. When the water is boiled off, fry the dumplings, without turning over, to form a crust from below.
- Take the dumplings carefully with the help of a wooden spatula, so that they do not tear. Enjoy!