Nowadays we are presenting to your attention a recipe for stunned lasagna.
This is really delicious, beautiful, appetizing, flavored and just stunning meal for those who like vegetable dishes in general. It will be appreciated even by naughty children. This delicious combination of vegetables can not but please everybody. Keep the recipe and treat your friend, relatives or just surrounding with such an excellent dish.
List of required products:
- aubergine sliced with rounds — 1 pc.;
- slightly sliced zucchini — 2 pcs.;
- slightly chopped yellow peppers — 2 pcs.
- red onion (cut into slices) — 1 pc.;
- olive oil — 4 tablespoons;
- basil (fresh) — 1 bunch;
- tomatoes (cut in half) — 500 gr;
- sauce (white) — 450 gr;
- sauce (tomato) — 500 ml;
- Mozzarella (grated) — 75 gr;
- lasagna — 9 sheets;
- Parmesan (grated) — 25 gr.
Begin to cook
- First of all, we set the oven to warm up to 220 degrees.
- Then combine vegetables and olive oil and place into the baking tray. After that we send it to the oven for 35 minutes. 5 minutes before the end, add basil and tomatoes.
- The next step is to warm up the sauce, pre-combining them.
- We take two-liter mold for baking and its bottom should be covered with the fourth part of the prepared sauce. Then we place over one third of vegetables and mozzarella and 3 leaves of lasagna. Then repeat the process 2 more times and finish the layers with sauce. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and send to the oven for 25 minutes.
This dish is great for a great salad, a recipe which you can find on our website.