We want to present to your attention a recipe for wonderful white belyashi with meat inside.
Probably, there is not a single family in Russia or Ukraine that does not like this dish. And every cook has his/her own secret, how to make them much tastier.
And there is one common property among all belyashi, represented with flavor that simply drives you crazy. According to our recipe, the dough is airy, the filling is juicy and soft with juice and a crispy ruddy crust. Well, how can you not fall in love with them? These belyashi just give you a great mood.
List of required products:
- 100 g of any greens;
- 250 g of minced pork meat;
- vegetable oil;
- 1 onion;
- 3 peeled garlic cloves;
- granulated sugar;
- 400 ml of kefir (fatty);
- half a teaspoon of baking soda;
- 5 tablespoons of wheat flour;
Begin to cook
- First of all, we begin to prepare the filling. We chop slices of garlic, chop the onion, greens and send them all to the stuffing. Then it should be salted.
- We warm kefir and combine it with baking soda and sugar. Then salt a little. Thoroughly mix everything and leave for a while for the dough to rise slightly. And after this we add the flour and mix the dough to full homogeneity. It will become of a creamy condition.
- We take a frying pan with the thickest bottom and, using a spoon, pour in the dough layer. As soon as it becomes thicker a little, put the filling (one teaspoon). Then we cover with another layer of dough. And fry them until the ready condition.
- Then necessarily we arrange them on paper napkins in order to remove excess fat.