All in all Kutsinta is considered to be one of the most appreciated dishes in India. According to the experienced cookers points of view it will be better to purchase a package of 6 pieces for breakfast. As a rule they are sold in the nearest shops.
This is a recipe of classic kutsinta prepared with niyog. Don’t miss the change to try something new and exceptionally tasty!
By the way this yummy can be cooked really quickly, so you won’t need much time for its preparation.
Lists of required products:
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp atsuete seeds (optional pangkulay)
- 1 tbsp lye water
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
Begin to cook:
- Take an average bowl, as the small one will be unsuitable and rather inconvenient. First of all mix all the requested dry components beginning from the cassava flour and up to ordinary flour. Don’t forget to add some brown sugar and after that stir all the ingredients well but carefully.
- The water should be added gradually, while mixing everything constantly. You see, all the components have to be combined well.
- Mix two sorts of water lye and anatto ones. For the last one, you will need to soak the seed in 3 tbsp of water. Continue stirring!
- All the mixture should be placed inside the individual molds and steamed for some time. Usually from 40 minutes and up to an hour.
- Take a thing toothpick and try the dish in the center. The dish is considered to be prepared if the toothpick returns clean.
- Don’t miss the chance to serve your yummy with grated coconut or hard cheese in the top.