If you like Georgian kitchen, then you and your family will like this dish. We present you a recipe for cooking tasty and hearty khachapuri.
List of required products:
- sugar — 1 teaspoon;
- salt — 1 teaspoon;
- chicken egg — 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil — 1 tablespoon;
- wheat flour — 3 cups;
- butter — 50 grams;
- kefir — 1 cup;
- hard cheese — 400 grams;
- soda — 0.5 teaspoon
Begin to cook
- Take a small bowl and put there one chicken egg and kefir. Add sugar, salt and vegetable oil. Stir this mass and add flour and soda. You need to mix the dough, slowly pouring the flour.
- The dough for cooking khachapuri must be elastic so that you can stretch it. Put the finished dough in a bowl, drunk with a towel and leave it to stand.
- Take a large grater and grate the hard cheese. Stir the cheese with 1 chicken egg.
- Go back to the dough, divide it into 9 parts. Make small balls from each piece. Take a little stuffing and put in each piece, wrap the dough in the inside. Protect this area to make a small pouch. Turn this cake over and press it with your palm to straighten it a little. Recheck and do it again.
- Heat the frying pan on the fire and put the vegetable oil there. Put each cake and fry it on both sides. Khachapuri will be ready if it receives a golden color. You can cover a saucepan with a lid to make your cake better baked. When khachapuri is still hot, you need to grease them with butter.