We are going to present to your attention a recipe of Italian cuisine, which is prepared from several layers of dough, stuffing and poured with sauce.
In our recipe, we offer you a light version made from the typical ingredient called potato. This lasagna is delicious and original in its own way. Therefore, we recommend you try to cook it and surprise your surroundings with your culinary creations or even masterpieces in a way.
List of required products:
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- 250 g cottage cheese;
- 1 pinch of nutmeg;
- salt — to taste;
- black ground pepper to taste;
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil;
- 500 g minced beef;
- 1 onion;
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- rosemary — to taste;
- 250 ml tomato sauce;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 75 g of Parmesan;
- 150 g mozzarella;
Begin to cook
- First of all, we boil the potatoes and mush it to the puree condition. Then combine it with cottage cheese, add a pinch of nutmeg and salt to taste.
- We heat the frying pan with sunflower oil and send there minced meat to fry. Then add to it onion, garlic, pepper and rosemary. Pour tomato sauce, put tomatoes, which were pre-cut into small pieces.
- When our minced meat is cooked, put it into a fireproof form. Using a grater, grate on a fine fraction of Parmesan and arrange the stuffing over uniformly. After that lay out the prepared mashed potatoes. Mozzarella is also grated and sprinkled dish with it.
- Preheat the oven up to 190 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
To cooked lasagna a delicious budget salad, the recipe of which you can find on our website, will perfectly suit.